Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, November 22, 2014

11-21-14

Writing this rather late. We left Orlando this morning but the plane had mechanical difficulties. So we made it to northwest Arkansas at 3:40

I left there and have driven to cincinatti Ohio. Mike ellis memorial is Saturday at 10:  anyway I made it here by 2 but the lady at the front desk said it was 3. Oh I am back in eastern time zone. Oh long drive but ok. It rained on me around st Louis then I saw snow just southeast of Indy. Just a long drive

Thanks to david Suzzann and Matt for letting me go with them to Disney. I had a great time and hope Matt did also

Saturday is also a retirement party for david peck. He has been at the baptist children's home for 41 years. I will miss his party but will hope to meet with him next week to celebrate his years at  the children's home. Our son david was named after mr peck. Thanks for all the memories david. You are awesome. 

I just felt that Michelle and the boys needed some encouragement after mikes death. Hence long drive to Ohio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment