Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, July 5, 2014

7-5-14

Thank you to all who wrote nice comments about barbara. Today would have been our 45 anniversary. But I still miss her but know tat she is in a better place

Ok many have asked why do I still live in a small town. Here is what happened to me this morning. So I go to the store to buy eggs for my son in law who us on a diet that he only eats protein. So there are no egg for sale in the store. I see the place where eggs are supposed to be but they are all gone. I ask the sales clerk if they have any in the back. The owner hears me ask and she said she had some she would sell me. I told her I only wanted 4. For my son in law. So she put 4 eggs in a container and said she wold not charge me for them. I told her she needed to charge me but she insisted that there was no charge. So I gave the sales clerk a nice tip and said that was for her and the owner. Thanks Cindy

Would that happen in your city

Another sighting

So was in an eating establishment eating. What else do you do in an eating establishment. So this couple at the table next to me are filing out job applications. They have their son with them who is about 6. He is filthy dirty. The lady is wearing a white mans t shirt. Yes it is filthy. She is wearing  jeans that are dirty. The guy was pleasant but also was wearing dirty clothes. Not like they had just gotten them dirty but that they were wearing the same clothes for several days. 
How can you expect to get a job serving the public if you are dressed like that. Whew do I sound like a prude or am I being too judgmental. 

Drove to OKC with ac. We went to oak tree golf course for an appreciation dinner. The senior open is this coming week and I am working the event so it was fun to be able yo see the course and prepare for next week

Remember Sunday is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment