Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, July 24, 2014

7-24-14

Ok the news keeps coming from sarah. Now she has an appointment with a doctor at md anderson in Houston to test to determine the next step. So we will be headed to Houston the first week of August

Then this afternoon at 5 the basement guy called to say he would be at the lot in Altamont to dig a basement in the morning. Whew. Lots to do. 

Thanks roger for getting the brush off the lot. 

Still checking on my brothers cows. None in the hay loft. I had to promise sarah that if one got in the hayloft I had to take a video. Man I hope I never have to see another cow in the hayloft

Thomas weighed in at 17 pounds. Hefty hefty I think bob stoops has sent him a letter of intent as a right tackle for the sooner football team. Ok maybe not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment