Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7-22-14

Got up and met roger at 7:30. We went to the lot and removed all the trees. So it is ready for the basement guy to dig a big hole and pour concrete to make a basement. Then Eddie will start building the middle of august. So it is really going to happen. In a year we should have the duplex done. It will be 1800 sq ft  each side. 4 bedroom and 3 bath. 
Then after lunch I went to. Ow the lot. On the way I noticed a noise in my rear tire. Well I needed 4 new tires. So while I. Owed the lot perry put 4 new tires on my truck. So I should be ready for another 50,000 miles. I only have 200,000 on the truck now. It has been pretty good

Ok here is the deal with sarah. She got the report back and it says that she has sarcoma cancer. Then in the body of the report it says they can't be sure that it is malignant  so now we have to wait until tomorrow for her to meet with the doctor to determine a plan. Pray that sarah and david will continue to be steadfast in their faith. And that the doctors will know how to accurately treat the growth in her abdomen 

No comments:

Post a Comment