Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5-7-14

Got up early with Thomas and tried to let leanna and brian sleep. Then they went to work and Thomas and I rested and played.  Then grandma martin came to visit and we went to have lunch with leanna at her school. I try to get Thomas out a little each day. After school leanna Thomas and I went shopping for baby things. Who knew that satin tabs were supposed to be calming to a baby. So leanna bought a satin tabbed cloth.  

I am learning all kinds of new things. Did you know that the diapers have a line on them that turns color when it is wet so that you can know that the diaper is wet. Ok call me old. It has been fun taking care of Thomas. It like like I will be doing it I to June. Pray that leanna brian and Thomas will be able to put up,with me.  

Talked to so,e friends about upcoming mission trips. Probably going to be going to Africa again. Just the beginning stages of he trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment