Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, May 11, 2014

5-11-14

Went to church. I had children church. I taught about john 3:16. Where God sent His sone to die on a cross for out eternal life. Then we had a missionary couple speak about going to India. I very much miss going on mission trips. 

So after church Michelle and Jon day came over and taught me about grace. Thank you Jon and Michelle  so not all teaching or learning is done in a church. And I am not too old to learn something

It was a  windy day but did get the yard mowed

Then I headed back to OKC for manny duty. I get to take care of Thomas again this week. The wind was still blowing hard. Saw an 18 wheeler that had been blown off the road. So I took extra care while driving to OKC. 

Happy Mother's Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment