Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, May 16, 2014

5-16-14

Just a normal day taking care of Thomas. He is so easy to care for.  Had lunch with Davis and sarah. The trailer had a flat so david took the tire off and we took it to get fixed. Well it was close to 5 when they got it done so I didn't get as early a start as I want to come home. So I made it here at 11

Much too lake for an old guy to be out. Had to take care of the animals at sonny and judy so that was part of the problem. The other problem was that I was pulling a trailer and didn't want to drive too fast. Also it started raining a nowata Oklahoma and has been raining since. Wow rain. 

So am home with the intention of mowing my yard but maybe not if it is raining. We will take the rain. 

My cat missed me and wants her head rubbed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment