Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, November 7, 2013

11-7-13

There was frost on everything this morning. I just didn't want to go outside. So I worked on inside items until noon

Then I went to get a yellow fever shot at the health dept. I got there and even though the government says that I have to have this shot to travel to Africa they told me because I am over 60 that I have to have a prescription from my doctor   So I now have to get my doctor to prescribe that I get a shot that the  government says I gave to have. At least I trust my doctor snd she is going to prescribe the shot for me

Also today I received info from my insurance. I get to keep my insurance. Yes i do have a big increase but at least I keep my insurance. So I am thankful I am just trying to get all the paperwork done so I can go on a mission trip in middle January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment