Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, November 22, 2013

11-22-13

It was cold this morning. I could not get started. Maybe I need a tune up or just a starter

Anyway this afternoon I spent clearing brush. I got the half mile in front of the house done today. Will try to get the half mile on the north done tomorrow if it isn't snowing

Well it appears that the trip to Africa is going to happen. Pastor Hofmann from Phoenix is going to go with me. We leave in the middle of January and return in February. The pastors over there in Uganda and Kenya are starting to communicate with us and get a plan together. Please pray that pastor Hofmann and I will honor God in what we say and do 

Leanna called tonight. She is doing fine and the baby seems to be doing alright according to the doctor  please,pray for her also 

No comments:

Post a Comment