Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, November 2, 2013

11-2-13

Sonny judy and I drove to OKC this morning. Leanna and brian were having a gender revealing party today

We'll the. Up cake we ate was blue. And then michell showed us a note from the doctor that said "it's a BOY". So we are going to have a baby boy in the martin family  please pray that baby and mom will continue to be healthy

Until named we are now calling him "bb". Short for baby boy. Ok I am sure that leanna and brian will be searching in earnest for a suitable name for the little guy. But in the meantime I am going to do,all I can to plan on spoiling him. That is my job. 

Made it home late

Don't forget to set you clocks back or you we get to church early

Remember Sunday is coming 

No comments:

Post a Comment