Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8-20-13

So today got up and no desire to do anything. The whole Scarlett Ohara  "I'll think about it tomorrow" was filling my head.  So I made myself play golf. For those that know me that is usually not my attitude about golf. But I played and felt better. Didn't play great but I played and got some exercise


Then I came home and spent time in the yard feeding salt to the craw dads that have decided to live in my yard. The only cure for them is to put salt in the hole. I guy told me to put bologna on a string and then just pull each craw dad out of the whole. Just like fishing. Ok I haven't tried that method

Then I decided that I would mow the yard. Got it done

Then people called and told me to quit being lazy and just fix the peaches. So I just finished fixing a bushel of peaches. So now I have peaches in the freezer. It feels good to have them done. It sure made a mess of the kitchen  so I also had to mop the kitchen floor and wash all the dishes used in preparing the peaches 

No more Scarlett Ohara for me  thanks for keeping me on task 




No comments:

Post a Comment