Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, August 16, 2013

8-16-13

Today is Sarah's 39 birthday. 
I had a mid year checkup with dr Parikh. She still tells me that barbara was her favorite patient. After that I went to see david and sarah. David took off for her birthday. We went to Norman to pick up a piano for sarah. Then we had a late lunch. I was hungry as I was not able to eat prior to the dr appointment  then we went home and we had a great party for sarah. We had family david side and sarah side. We had david work and sarah work and then their church friends. Nice group. 

I think sarah really enjoyed herself. 

Got word that a girl guide friend of ours from England lost her husband to cancer yesterday. Cancer does not show favorites. It attacks young old male female or whatever. I pray that a cure will be found soon so that people can quit suffering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment