Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, August 12, 2013

8-12-13

Picked some sweet corn thus morning and then prepared it for the freezer. Then sonny judy and I went to the county to make sure that a real estate transfer had been recorded. Well it had not so we had to contact the attorney again to get it done properly. This is fromd when dad died in 1989 but the attorney had submitted some incorrect paperwork in 2006. So anyway we are trying to get it all straight

Then I went to the coffeyville state fair and rodeo. Spend some time with my cousin who is on the fair board. Then I went to the motorcross event. I had never been to a motorcross event. It was fun. The guys flew 35 feet high and it was 75 feet from the takeoff ramp to the landing ramp. The picture below is of a guy standing on his bike using only his feet to hold the handle bars. I think the key is to not try this at home  

No comments:

Post a Comment