Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12-9-14

Thomas got everyone up about 5:30. So after leanna and brian left Thomas and I worked at the house. We did laundry dishes fixed the changing table  simple things. Then we went to have lunch with uncle david and aunt sarah. That was fun. Thomas limes them a lot
Then Thomas and I went to see sharon Delaney   She is such an awesome lady. Thomas took a short nap but then just wanted to play while I talked to sharon. So we got caught up on what is happening in our lives. Next month will be 10 years since she lost her husband Del to cancer

I just don't like cancer. Sarah is doing well and looking forward to our meeting with the doctor at m d anderson

When leanna got home from teaching I left and headed home to Altamont. It is always good to get home



No comments:

Post a Comment