Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, December 15, 2014

12-15-14

Couldn't get focused this morning. I decided that today I was going to do Christmas cards.  So after getting focused I wrote a Christmas letter. Then I began addressing envelopes. I got most of them done. I do have a few more to do but feel good that I got done what I did.

Then this evening I worked on Christmas gifts. Had trouble so didn't get them all done

Some of the presents have not arrived yet. I hope they make it. I need to have an alternate plan. So am going to pittsburg and fort scott tomorrow. Will try to find something there. 

Leanna's kindergarten class sent me a veterans message. So today leanna face timed me from school and I talked to the class and thanked them for thinking of me.  Leanna said they were very excited that I would face time them 

No comments:

Post a Comment