Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

9-3-14

Had a roof leak after the big rains. First thing I went to check on my brothers cows. Then I crawled into the attic.  I found that the leak came from the fireplace. So I got. Y ladder out and got on the roof. 

Remember what I did last time I was on a ladder. So no broken ribs this time. I got some tar and went back up on the roof and put tar all around the chimney. 

Then I went into town to see if any work was being done at the lot. Nothing. But the water had been drained. That was good. I did some domestic things around the house.  Then after lunch I mowed. The grass was the tallest it had been all summer. Finally got it mowed 

This evening went to church. We are studying where we got our doctrines and the scripture.  Tonight was on Augustine and what he wrote about. The books city of God and confessions are still being printed even though he wrote them in in the fourth century. I think that is amazing 


No comments:

Post a Comment