Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9-16-14

Thomas and I went to visit ac and virginia. Had a good time. Virginia gave him a ball. He lived playing with the ball
Then after a nap we went to see sarah. Had a good visit wit David and sarah. Sarah had 3 balls that were smaller than the one virginia had. Thomas was able to play with these balls easily. 

Ok the good news. I filled up with gass I. OKC. The price was 2.88. It has been a long time since has was that low

Someone who I didn't know "spoofed " some people in my contacts. So don't open any attachment if it is from someone saying they are (robert thompson)
David said there is nothing I can do about it but warn people not to open attachments 

Made it home tonight. Nice night to drive home with the top down

No comments:

Post a Comment