Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, April 3, 2014

4-3-14

Spent the day with leanna and Thomas. Had lunch with david and sarah

Then late this afternoon sarah and I headed to Altamont. She is going to be teaching a sewing class in Altamont this weekend so she brought me home. Thanks for driving sarah

Oh forgot to tell you last night. Remember that I has asked you to pray for the pecks as they neede to make decisions about her parents. Well shrry's mom is in a nursing home in corn Oklahoma and is doing much better. Her dad is still having trouble with his knees and bees surgery but he is staying on the farm working his cattle. Thanks for your prayers

It was great to spend time holding Thomas. He is growing and I need to make sure I see him often 

No comments:

Post a Comment