Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4-22-14

Started the day at 3:15. Got to take care of my grandson so leanna could sleep. Then I had a doctors appointment. The lab people could not believe that I would drive from kansas to Oklahoma City to see the doctor. 

Well I spent 3 hours in the doctors office. She was adamant that she do a complete check up because she will only see me about once a year unless something goes wrong. Like break a couple of ribs. She did look at the ribs and said they would hurt. Duh. I knew that. Serious I have a very good doctor and am glad to drive to be able to have her as my doctor

She wrote a prescription for some medicine for me to pick up. SOS I went to the pharmacy and the lady said that my insurance would only pay for 30 days. I told her I would go ahead and pay for the other 60 days. She said that would be $800. But with insurance it would be $8 for 30 days 

I have been blessed by having a good doctor and by having insurance that takes care of my prescription needs 

I then drove home to kansas. It is always good to go see david sarah leanna brian and Thomas but also good to get back home

When I drove home I noticed  that the corn in the field was coming up. It looks so nice to see green corn in straight rows growing


No comments:

Post a Comment