Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, February 24, 2014

2-24-14

Ok maybe I am crazy. Called my friend ac and we played golf. Maybe it was 31 degrees. We were not the only ones to be playing at that course. Had a good time. 

Then ac went home to build a kitchen cabinet and I went back to David's. Met him and then we cut a huge limb off the tree in the front yard. Sarah said it was growing too fast and was getting close to the house.  Anyway we got the limb cut and put out for big trash day.  Then I drove home.  

Leanna had her last appointment with the at risk pregnancy doctor. Thomas weighs 6 pounds 14 ounces.  The doctor was pleased with leanna and Thomas. Oh Thomas has a lot of hair. Oh Thomas may be independent and a little stubborn. Hum must get that from brian. Brian had lots of hair--before he lost it all. 

Now she goes to see the regular pregnancy doctor weekly. 

So soon I might be a grandpa. Not too excited. Yeh right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment