Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2-11-13

Glad I got home when I did. Received a certified letter to be in court in Topeka. Yep robert thompson hasn't paid his water bill. Once I called them I am the wrong robert thompson  I asked how they got my name. They paid some research company to come up with similar names.  I looked on the internet and found 31,800 robert thompson's in America. Hope the city of Topeka didn't have to send letters to all of them. I tried to explain to the attorney that it would be better to do a little research prior to issuing a summons. I think it fell on deaf ears.  Anyway got another one solved. 

Protect yourself. Check you credit report to see if people have been looking at your credit

Then this morning I went to an estate planning class. They only wanted 4000 dollars to help me plan my estate. I already have a plan but wanted to see with the recent changes in laws if my plan was still viable. It is. But they still wanted 4000 to upgrade mine

Still didn't get above freezing today. Tomorrow should be a good day to melt the snow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment