Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, February 9, 2013

2-9-13

Barbara got up and had breakfast. When she went back to bed I decided that I was going to get a lot done. But the lawn mower wouldn't start so I couldn't take it to get tuned up. Hum I guess it need more than I thought

So my next project was to cut down 2 40 foot trees that had been destroyed by a beatle. So I started that then before lunch our niece came to visit wit her new adopted daughter. So I had to spend time getting to know our niece. She was a little shy about getting to know Barbara. But I will post pictures if possible. Then it was lunch time. Then david and Suzzann came by to visit. David was trying to set a record of watching 4 basketball games in one day. Barbara just laughed at him

So I did get the two trees down but did not get the limbs cleaned up. Oh well another day

Barbara worried about me all afternoon. So after supper when i was safe inside away from big boy toys she went right to sleep

This morning at 4 barbara and I read the entire book of Nehemiah

Remember Sunday is coming.





No comments:

Post a Comment