Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2-7-13

We got up at 5:30 and had breakfast. She was very restless after breakfast. Finally at 8 she fell asleep and slept very sound until 11:30. After lunch we took a short nap then David Herold came to visit. After that Barbara retreat then she got up and sat in the living room with me until I fixed supper

So we had a good day.

I forgot to tell you something funny that happened yesterday. The cat "honey" wanted to go outside. So I let her go. The first time she went out she ate grass and then wanted to come back in. Then she wanted to go outside again. So I let her go out. I left her out about an hour. Then I went out to find her. She was in the shed but didn't want me to catch her so she ran up a cottonwood tree. The first limb is about 20 feet above the ground. Well I thought that there was no way that I would be able to go up the tree on a ladder to get her. So I tried the shaking the food trick. She looked at me and climbed on several limbs to try to get down. Then she came down the tree backwards. I had never seen a cat climb down a tree backwards. It was pretty funny. Yes I did give her a treat for coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment