Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Survivor week 51 day 4

Barbara got up late and ate then the bath lady came to help give her a bath. She said she was too tired to take a shower but leanna and I convinced her that a shower would make her feel better. After the shower she said she was glad that she took a shower. She is still feeling tired from the stay in the hospital.

Leanna left this afternoon. Something about going home to see her husband and some of his family that drove in from Tennessee when I woke barbara up for supper she said that she wanted to walk to the door unassisted. She tried but realized she needed help. So I helped her and she walked to the doorway then rode the rest of the way to supper. After supper she watched a little television and then she went to bed

She said she wanted everyone to know that she is trying to get stronger. She still loves to pray. Tonight when I was reading the bible to her she said it was easier to understand if she knows the context of the scripture I guess that means that I need to make sure she understands the background of what I am reading to her.

Pray that I will be more aware of what I am reading to her. So that she will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment