Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, December 21, 2012

12-21-12

Oh no the world is coming to the end. Oops didn't happen

Barbara did not have a good day. She has had head shakes all day I have tried many things to keep her shakes at a minimum. I do have medicine that will stop the shakes but it will also cause her to be delusional. So I have tried to use that medicine sparingly.

Today was Judy's birthday so we had lunch here so I wouldn't have to get Barbara out. Barbara did eat a little but then went back to bed

Notice that the two new cats have taken over my chair. Barbara wanted to get a yellow. Well you will notice that we have two. Barbara is enjoying them.

The deer are back. I think they read the hunting schedule and know that there is no hunting until jan 1

It is amazing how God is in control and provides for us all the time. Thanks God

No comments:

Post a Comment