Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Survivor week 50 day 5

Slept late but barbara had a good breakfast then she took her normal nap until the therapist came. Barbara did her regular exercises then said I want to walk to the kitchen. She surprised me but with my help she walked to the kitchen.

Ok she wanted to eat when we got to the kitchen. She took a map and then we ate supper. Then at 5:55 her left leg began to twitch

I called our doctor and we decided that I should take Barbara to the emergency room In the emergency room they were able to get the twitching stopped. They wanted to keep Barbara overnight to make sure the medicine didn't have any bad side effects.

This was not a seizure according to both ER doctors. They felt it was due to the surgery and healing (which is common)

Thanks for the prayers. So we will spend the night in the hospital


No comments:

Post a Comment