Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Survivor week 49 day 2

Barbara got up at 5 and ate. Then again at 9:30. She had an upset stomach so she did not go to church

She rested most of the day. She said she was just tired. She did not complain of any pain but did have an upset stomach all day. One of the side affects of avastin is upset stomach

Barbara gives blood in the morning then we will drive to OKC. She has her last avastin drip on Tuesday

I cut some dead trees this week and one of them had the (hoot owl) nest in it. Barbara was afraid that it would run the owl away. Well about 10:00 she woke me up to see if I heard the hoot owl. Needless to say no I didn't I was trying to sleep. So I opened the window and sure enough at about 2:00 I heard the hoot owl. I think he will build another in the remaining trees

Last night I bought Barbara two fish so you can see them on the table. We have named them "ma and pa "

Pray for safe travels and that the avastin will continue to reduce the swelling in Barbara's brain

No comments:

Post a Comment