Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, October 30, 2014

10-30-14

They put up the first rafter joist.  I picked out ceiling fans washer dryer  dishwasher garbage disposal and refrigerator. Then I looked at a different siding and different flooring. Have a good idea of what I will use. Just need to make sure what color Eddie is painting the interior

Went to check on sonny and judy. They are both recovering very well. They each have assigned areas. Like sonny has his chair blanker and drink by his chair. Judy has her blanket drink by her sofa

Thn I went to the farm  a cow was having a calf. Oh no not right she was having twins. We lost one but he remaining one is doing very well. 

Then our renter called to say the refrigerator wasn't working so I headed back to the farm and worked on the refrigerator. Got it working. 

Sarah seems to be doing good but is tired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment