Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Monday, August 4, 2014

8-4-14

So went to the lot at 8. No workers. Hung around until 9. Still no workers. So I went home and called them. No answer. So I did some odd things around the house and went back at 10 stayed till 11 and decided that I would head to OKC early. 

Got on the road and leanna called. I knew something was wrong because she has kids today. She said Thomas was running a fever and would not eat.   Now my chubby grandson always likes to eat. So I kept driving about 12:30 the decision was made to take Thomas to the emergency room. So I drove to the emergency room. Found out he has a viral infection causing a rash on his body. Even inside his mouth. Thus causing him not to want to eat.  After some medicine he felt better and they released him to go home. As soon as we got hi home he wanted to eat. He is on the mend but need some rest and lots of liquid to keep hydrated. 

Then I came to david and Sarah's. We are getting ready to go to Houston tomorrow 

On I did get in contact with the workers. A couple of the workers did not show up today so they did not come to Altamont. It looks like they will be in Altamont on Wednesday.  But by them not being in Altamont it meant that I was able to be in OKC with Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment