Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, December 14, 2013

12-14-13

Got up and fixed breakfast for brian and leanna at 5 this morning. At 10 leanna and I went to the car wash. We washed to red convertible. Today was the frirst time that I drove in a parade. We put the top down and leanna and I had two young ladies dressed up in their finest "southern belle" dresses sit on the back   Thanks Hanna and Elizabeth. I know you both had to be cold but you did a great job. I had the heater on high but the girls were sitting in the open. At the start of the parade the team tire was 29. 

Had a good time and saw lots of people that someone in our car knew. 

Then leanna and I took a nap. Regular occurrence at this house. Then I finished my Christmas letter. So you should get a letter from me soon. 

Remember Sunday is coming 

No comments:

Post a Comment