Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1-22-13

Barbara got up at 4 and ate breakfast. Then I went to bible study. When I got home Barbara was hungry so we ate again. Then the shower lady came. Barbara took a nap as soon as the lady left. Then she got up and we went to parsons to give blood
After that we went to eat Notice that barbara still has a good appetite. We came home and sonny came by to talk about his new granddaughter. Yes he wanted to see barbara.

The doctor called and said that Barbara's blood platelets were at 155,000 but her liver count was elevated. They said that barbara needed to see dr Parikh soon. I told them that we had a Friday appointment and they were very pleased. They told me to stop giving Barbara one of the medicines that drives the liver count up.

So we have both doctors looking at Barbara's liver count. I think that is good

I forgot to tell you that we had 10 deer in the back yard yesterday. There was one buck in the group. Barbara and I received a pair of binoculars for Christmas so it was fun to watch the deer

No comments:

Post a Comment