Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Survivor week 40 day 4

Got Barbara up and fed her and then she went back to bed. She was tired from yesterday's drive. While she slept Sarah and I went to best buy and bought Barbara an I pad for her birthday. Ok I know her birthday was last week but Altamont does not have a best buy. Besides I needed help from Sarah. We got the I pad then went to the AT&T store and hooked her phone up as a hot spot. Now Barbara will be able to use her I pad wherever she is. Thanks Sarah for helping me with the technology. Then I took the I pad to David who got it ready for Barbara

I think the I pad will help Barbara use her brain

Appreciate both of them for helping me

Then Leanna Barbara and I drove to Dallas. We have an early appointment at Baylor medical center. After the appointment Barbara will get the avastin drip

Pray that she will not have any bad side effects from the avastin

No comments:

Post a Comment