Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Survivor 29 weeks 6 days

Barbara did not sleep well. She had sharp pain in her right leg. We called and canceled therapy. Then we called the doctor. Barbara had two real good naps today so she began to feel better except for the sharp pain in her right leg

The doctor called back this afternoon and after talking with us thought that Barbara had a sciatic nerve problem. The doctor said it was unrelated to the brain cancer. So we are treating her for sciatic nerve pain.

Leanna left to go home this afternoon. She has a doctors appointment tomorrow. It was good to have her here this week.

Oops almost forgot. 43 years ago Barbara and I got married. So I just want to say that I have been blessed by be married to Barbara. She has been my partner, counselor, friend and the love of my life. Thanks Barbara for putting up with me I know the moves were no fun for you but you did them for me. You gave up a career as a teacher to move wherever my job took us. Thank you for being the best Mom to our children. Thank you for marrying me

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Barbara and Bob!

    (And thank you, Bob, for writing this blog.)

    ReplyDelete