Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday

Today we to see de Parikh. She was glad that Barbara did not have cancer in her brain. She very disturbed by the hodge blood sugar readings. She wants Barbara to eat all the green vegetables possible and lots of protein. Cheese and other protein but limit her eating of fruits because of the high sugar content inpatient fruits.

So it looks like we need to watch her eating.

Tonight I went to the Moore relay for life event I just wanted to see how it was done AI I would have an idea about ours on June 15. As I was waking around I found a luminary in honor of Barbara thompson I have money to the event chair and she wa going to read Barbara's name as a survivor.

Barbara did pretty good today. Tonight was the last night of chemo for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment