Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Satyrday

Busy day. I got up and was spraying the fruit trees at 6:30. Then I started mowing. Barbara had asked me to let her sleep until 9 so I tried to stay busy and outside so I wouldn't bother her

Then I got ready to go to a sale where they had a mobility scooter Barbara didn't feel that she could go so she just stayed home and rested. I didn't buy any at the sale. I came home and finished mowing. Then Barbara and I just sat outside and enjoyed the quiet (have you ever watched wheat ripen)

That is our excitement. Barbara kept her feet up and has no swelling so it was a good day. She still loves to eat and even likes my cooking.

I thought I told everyone this before but I will say it again

When we saw the doctor on Monday we asked him for a new timeline. As you know the doctors gave Barbara 11 to 22 weeks to live. Well that has passed so Barbara asked the doctor what the prognosis was. He said that he didn't like to give date but that the mean for someone with glio blastomia multi forma was 22 months if the did chemo and radiation

Well we have done both and he said that is just a mean. He said he is having some patients that have made 5 years. So it really depends on God. He did say that Barbara would have some good days and some bad days. His goal is to minimize the bad days.

So we thank you for the many prayers and please keep praying.

Remember Sunday is coming. Sunday is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment