Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday is shopping day

Yep we went shopping today. Boy did I have fun. Yesterday we got a brace for Barbara's left foot. It makes it so that she doesn't have the brick feeling at the end of her leg. They recommended that we get new shoes so that the brace would work better. So today
before radiation we went shopping.
We got her a pair of new balance. That means that she can do walking if she feels up to it. Then she talked me into taking her out for lunch. I think she is tired of my cooking

This evening they do an appraisal, a termite inspection and a plumber is coming to do some repair. This is all so we can sell the house. It looks like closing date is April 4.

Barbara is still in good spirits. She did take a nap this morning while I was at the doctor for my annual doctors visit. They said I was fine and to come back in six months. Yes I am trying to take of myself. Many of you were concerned about me

Again thanks to all our neighbors in Altamont that looked after our house. I have called the insurance and will be getting new shingles.

God was good to us. We only lost property. No loss of life in Labette County. Storms are continuing so pray that people will be safe from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment